Double room..................from £32.50 per person per night
Twin room.....................from £32.50 per person per night
Single occupancy............from £45.00 per night
- Prices include a delicious English breakfast, mostly cooked with local produce, home made marmalade and jams, and often home baked bread. Let us know if you have any special diet needs.
- Please let us know your arrival time in advance. Checking in time is between 5pm and 7pm, and checking out by 10.00am.
- Single night supplement - £5.00 per room
How to book, and what happens next
1. Phone to book (sorry no children or pets)
2. We ask for a deposit cheque, payable to Gilly Matthew. Any agency or booking fees are the responsibility of the client.
3. We will hold your booking for 7 days to give your cheque time to arrive
4. When it arrives, we will confirm your booking
5. We will ask for the balance on your arrival and give you a receipt
6. Overseas visitors can pay using IBAN
Deposits are non refundable. No further charges will be made for rooms cancelled more than 2 days prior to arrival, if less than 2 days, the full amount will be charged.
The b&b is suitable for anyone who can get up a 200mm(8") step at the entrance. The bedrooms are on the first floor, but may be suitable for the partially sighted or the walking disabled, who can manage without assistance. Wheelchair access is not possible owing to narrow doorway widths, high entrance step and limited manoeuvrability within the rooms. There are no ramps or handrails externally or internally, except for a handrail on each side of the staircase.